→ The Liebster Award ←
Hey there! This just in, I have been nominated for the Liebster award which is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. It helps new bloggers discover and connect with different parts of the blogging community and you can take part in helping spread the word about blogs that you like!
I would like to say thanks to the lovely girls who nominated me- Thank You! :)
You can find them here,
1. You have to answer the 10 questions that your nominator gave you
2. Then nominate 10 bloggers who have under 200 followers and link them in the post
3. Come up with 10 new questions for the nominees to answer
4. Finally, inform the nominees so they can do their responses
I received nominations from two people so instead of making two long posts I will make one very long post where I answer both sets of questions, sorry for the length in advance, here it goes..
Beauty Chokes Asks:
1.What\who made you get into blogging?
Ever since I was young I'd loved sites like Piczo, (remember that anyone?) and Weebly, Tumblr, then I got into Wordpress and Blogger. So I guess different forms of blogging have always taken up a big chunk of my spare time, it's something I enjoy doing.
2.What would you consider to be your most worn beauty product of all time?
Eye liner. Though others follow closely behind.
3.Do you have a morning beauty regimen? If yes, do you stick to the same routine & products, or do you like to switch it up?
I definitely have a strict morning routine, nothing better get in the way of my morning routine! haha
The routine stays the same, I don't get too attached to my products so when they run out, I take that chance to buy something new that I haven't tried. Although when you find that one product, that does it's job better than any other, like my St. Ives Apricot Scrub, well it's just love at first face wash.
4.Any fashion or beauty pet peeves that you'd like to vent about?
I wore a brown purse with black the other day and I don't care what anyone says!
But really I can't think of anything that bothers me too much, except for people who don't appreciate styles other than their own, there is so much out there to love!
5.What is your favorite designer brand and why?
Betsey Johnson. She's great and everything she does is fun and spunky. It sealed the deal when I saw a dress at one of her stores, I'd never seen a dress I liked more and I still never have. I had wanted it for my prom, but that didn't happened. I went back twice just to stare at it and weep, it was gorgeous, my dream dress.
6.Do your friends or family know about your blog\channel?
Probably not, they might've heard me mention it in passing.
7.Would you consider yourself to be rather an introvert or more of an extrovert?
Introvert, I'm a big listener, I love my alone time. But I can have extroverted days and moments.
8.If you could only wear one makeup product , such as foundation, mascara, lipstick,etc...what would it be?
So hard! Probably eyeliner...or mascara...or lip stick... :/
9.Are you an impulsive or a careful shopper?
I'd say mostly a careful shopper, who makes bad decisions.
Like those items you get home with and realize, this was not practical.
10.For how long have you been blogging?
On this blog, since last September. In general, a long while.
Misty's Stuff Asks:
1.If you could live in a city of your choice, where would that be?
Somewhere in Hawaii or California, warm!
2. If you had to choose one song to listen to on replay, for a month, what would it be?
Velha e Louca by Mallu Magalhaes, if it was possible for me to get tired of that song it would've already happened, I don't know what it is, I just can never get enough.
3. What inspired you to start blogging, and who's your favourite blogger?
I like the thought of sharing things with people and learning things from people, blogging is perfect for both those things. I think my favorite blogger is Kandee, she is so sweet and talented.
4. Long hair or short hair?
A lifelong battle, I've gone back and forth but last time I went short, I made a vow to never cut my hair short again for a while, still growing it out.
5. You're the only person left alive on Earth, what do you do?
Find a weapon, just in case, wander the streets making sure I'm actually the last person. I'd probably spend a lot of time in denial looking for other people. Try to find a way to re start the human race and if all else fails, help myself to anything and everything and live out my life doing as many amazing things as possible.
6. Do you have a lifelong dream that you have already accomplished?
I still have most things I'd like to accomplish, but I've been to Hawaii and that was a big one for me.
7. If you won $1000, what would be the first thing you buy?
A new I-pod. I still have a second generation nano that's falling apart.
8. What are your travel make up essentials?
Lip gloss, mascara, under eye concealer.
9. One book you would read over and over?
Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
10. If you had the chance, which blogger/celebrity would you meet up with?
Dylan O'Brien, he's cute what can I say.
♥ My 10 Nominees ♥
♥ My 10 Questions ♥
1. Which article of clothing makes you feel the best?
2. What is the one makeup item you couldn't live without?
3. What is your biggest irrational fear?
4. What was the last good book you read?
5. What is your most prized possession?
6. What is your go-to happy song? Sad song?
7. What inspires your style/Where do you find inspiration for it?
8. What is your favorite beauty brand?
9. Why did you start your blog?
10. What did you want to be as a child? Did that change as time went on?
Thanks to those who nominated me and I hope the ones I nominated have fun answering my questions! ^-^